THE CIRCUS LIQUORS REDEVELOPMENT PLAN.
THE REDEVELOPMENT PLAN, AS PUSHED THROUGH BY THE TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE, LACKS VISION. IT IS DESTRUCTIVE OVERDEVELOPMENT. MIDDLETOWN DESERVES BETTER.
• FUND THE FIGHT. NOW!
• MARK YOUR CALENDAR. ATTEND TWO MEETINGS IN MAY!
May 1, 6:30PM, TOWN HALL
Residential Site Plan Review
Residential Plan Developer: Toll Brothers
66 Acres, 350-residential units
May 15, 6:30PM, TOWN HALL
Commercial Site Plan Review
RE-DO of MEETING #1.
agenda: ENGINEER REVIEW
possibly the start of TRAFFIC
Commercial Plan Developer: NRDC
45+ Acres, 340,000 sq feet
MAKE NO MISTAKE
THIS PLAN WITH ITS NEW NAME IS AS MUCH OF A CIRCUS AS THE ORIGINAL VILLAGE 35 PLAN.
MAKE THE TOWNSHIP REMEMBER THEY WORK FOR YOU.
CIRCUS LIQUORS REDEVELOPMENT PLAN
The Planning Board site plan review has begun with the Commercial portion of the redevelopment tract.
- Developer: NRDC
- Site plan review start date: March 2019
- Commercial tract size: 45+ acres
- Development: 7 buildings, 341,000 square feet
- Parking: 1676 spaces (they want 141 more)
- Open Space: includes stormwater basins
- Recreational Open Space: none
- Buffer Landscaping: 3-inch caliper "shade" trees
- Developer: Toll Brothers
- Site plan review start date: May 2019
- Residential tract size: 66 acres
- 350 Residential Units. Two Subdivisons: Townhouse and Multi-Family
- 280 Market Rate Townhouses, on 62 acres
- 70 Affordable Housings units within 3 multi-family buildings, on 4 acres
- McClees Creek a Category One waterway is located within wetlands on the property
- Open Space: includes wetlands and stormwater basins
- Recreational Open Space: minimal
- Steep slopes will be disturbed
NRDC. SHOPPES AT MIDDLETOWN.
THE REDEVELOPMENT PLAN'S COMMERCIAL TRACT.
APRIL 2019. NRDC's newest leasing plan.
NRDC's NEWEST PLAN:
- Wegmans (with a Pub)
- a dine-in Movie Theater (with a Sports Bar)
- at least 2 new liquor licenses
- stand-alone dining in the parking lot (A - C),
- office spaces (D)
- a block of retail space (2-5), that could be ANOTHER BIG BOX STORE, or a DEAD MALL in the making.
TOLL BROTHERS. MIDDLETOWN WALK.
THE REDEVELOPMENT PLAN'S RESIDENTIAL TRACT.
LARGER THAN THE MONMOUTH MALL. 1/2 MILE FRONTAGE ON RT 35.
WATCH THE VIDEO
WAKE UP, MIDDLETOWN!
Many residents are unaware of the Village 35 proposal. It's important the Developers & Planning Board know we are not going to sit idle and let the destruction of our community pass without a fight.
SPEAK OUT: find the contacts needed to write letters, call, and email. Let's get attention & make a lot of loud noise.